With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked.I can't afford a new screen, which is why I bought this REALLY overpriced case in the first place.

Please save your money. This is a bad company with a very bad product.

The customer support took a full month to reply to my email and the @LPTechTeam on Twitter has given me the same form response multiple times, but have taken no responsibility for the damage done to my phone while it was in their poorly-crafted case.I feel like a sucker for believing the ads and product reviews on their website; it's all I can do to warn others now to not trust LifeProof.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Lifeproof - Warranty Review from Brentwood, Tennessee Lifeproof "I waited for two months past release date of iPhone 6 to be able to order my case. Took about 5 days for me to receive the case and it..." Read more Lifeproof Fre muffles your calls and shatters your screens Lifeproof "I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I..." Read more LifeProof failed. Lifeproof "I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c. We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone..." Read more Lifeproof - Iphone 6 Plus Case Review from Connellsville, Pennsylvania Lifeproof "Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more