Here's an update on my experience with Lifeproof.The case still has some design flaws that need to be addressed as I mentioned in my original complaint.

With that being said I have to commend Lifeproof for their cooperation in resolving my particular situation. First they promptly replaced my damaged case with a new one hassle free. When I mistakenly damaged the new case by removing the tape which covers the screen access button they again sent me a new case hassle free and didn't even charge me shipping! Now, that's customer service.

I was later contacted by Lifeproof to ensure my satisfaction with their service. They also asked me for my suggestions on how to improve upon their case design. I explained what I thought to be the main flaws in their design. They were very receptive with my suggestions and said they would present my suggestions to their design engineers for consideration.

You could not have asked for a more friendly exchange as the one I had with the Lifeproof representative! Upon completion of our conversation I was told if I should ever need warranty service for my current case a new case would be shipped free of charge. Based on what I've experienced with Lifeproof I would now suggest the purchase of their case. They are aware the case needs improvements and are in the process of updating it.

However, the case, as is, is still a durable case and will protect your phone for a period of time which may vary from customer to customer. Lifeproof stands behind their product and will replace a faulty case hassle free for a small shipping fee of under $7 dollars and depending upon the particular situation the fee may be wavered. That's my experience, not Lifeproof's policy. So for $7 dollars your getting a new case, you can't beat that in my opinion.

If you do have to contact Lifeproof's customer service you'll be pleasantly surprised, as I was, to very friendly and concerned personnel who are wiling to resolve your problems in an expedient manner.You cannot ask anything more of a company.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments