Was talked into buying a Lifeproof Fre for my Iphone 6 by the good folks at Verizon. Initially, I thought it was a good idea to protect such an expensive phone with an expensive cover. Shortly after making the purchase, I noticed 3 things wrong with the cover:
1) it is not seal proof - condensation leaks through and collects under the screen in various colors and sizes.
2) The green gasket continually falls out and is quite a nuisance to get back in exact position.
3) No matter how much you wipe and re-wipe, the screen looks dirty, smudgy and pitted.
Now, I must say the customer service people are extremely helpful and get five stars. Let's face it, the product is a piece of junk, cost 100 bucks and just doesn't make the grade. They try to make the customer happy by sending another one out, only to find the replacement is just as defective.
Save your money and look for something else. This protection needs a lot of improvement and they won't give you a full refund. They'll replace your old one, only to re-invent the wheel with the same issues.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Dont stand behind their product
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Life Proof Case Fre
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Dry fried rice, some rice grains are hard to chew..."
- "I brought a wood table set from Aarons in East Hartford CT. Table was fine but legs on all chairs and bench broke within a matter of days. The customer..."
- "I have tried in vein to e-mail a picture and ask for an explanation. All I get is "HTTP Error 404" or the requested resource is not found. Every e-mail..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."