Was talked into buying a Lifeproof Fre for my Iphone 6 by the good folks at Verizon. Initially, I thought it was a good idea to protect such an expensive phone with an expensive cover. Shortly after making the purchase, I noticed 3 things wrong with the cover:
1) it is not seal proof - condensation leaks through and collects under the screen in various colors and sizes.
2) The green gasket continually falls out and is quite a nuisance to get back in exact position.
3) No matter how much you wipe and re-wipe, the screen looks dirty, smudgy and pitted.
Now, I must say the customer service people are extremely helpful and get five stars. Let's face it, the product is a piece of junk, cost 100 bucks and just doesn't make the grade. They try to make the customer happy by sending another one out, only to find the replacement is just as defective.
Save your money and look for something else. This protection needs a lot of improvement and they won't give you a full refund. They'll replace your old one, only to re-invent the wheel with the same issues.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Dont stand behind their product
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Life Proof Case Fre
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "If you own a iPhone 5, do yourself a favor, and avoid using the "Lifeproof" brand of protective cases. I have had a problem with one, since the day I..."
- "DON'T EVER use this product!!! It doesn't work & they don't stand behind it! A brand NEW iPhone 6 destroyed!!!!! Please pass the word... They claim water proof..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."
- "Dry fried rice, some rice grains are hard to chew..."
- "This is a quick email I sent to DealDash today after being annoyed (for the last time) over their dishonest marketing emails. "What's up with the dishonest emails? Just got..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."