Hartford, Connecticut

Was talked into buying a Lifeproof Fre for my Iphone 6 by the good folks at Verizon. Initially, I thought it was a good idea to protect such an expensive phone with an expensive cover. Shortly after making the purchase, I noticed 3 things wrong with the cover:

1) it is not seal proof - condensation leaks through and collects under the screen in various colors and sizes.

2) The green gasket continually falls out and is quite a nuisance to get back in exact position.

3) No matter how much you wipe and re-wipe, the screen looks dirty, smudgy and pitted.

Now, I must say the customer service people are extremely helpful and get five stars. Let's face it, the product is a piece of junk, cost 100 bucks and just doesn't make the grade. They try to make the customer happy by sending another one out, only to find the replacement is just as defective.

Save your money and look for something else. This protection needs a lot of improvement and they won't give you a full refund. They'll replace your old one, only to re-invent the wheel with the same issues.

Review about: Life Proof Case Fre.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Dont stand behind their product, Product quality.

3.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.