Was talked into buying a Lifeproof Fre for my Iphone 6 by the good folks at Verizon. Initially, I thought it was a good idea to protect such an expensive phone with an expensive cover. Shortly after making the purchase, I noticed 3 things wrong with the cover:
1) it is not seal proof - condensation leaks through and collects under the screen in various colors and sizes.
2) The green gasket continually falls out and is quite a nuisance to get back in exact position.
3) No matter how much you wipe and re-wipe, the screen looks dirty, smudgy and pitted.
Now, I must say the customer service people are extremely helpful and get five stars. Let's face it, the product is a piece of junk, cost 100 bucks and just doesn't make the grade. They try to make the customer happy by sending another one out, only to find the replacement is just as defective.
Save your money and look for something else. This protection needs a lot of improvement and they won't give you a full refund. They'll replace your old one, only to re-invent the wheel with the same issues.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Dont stand behind their product
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Life Proof Case Fre
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I'm on my 5th iPhone 6plus, and my 4th lifeproof nuud case, w8ing on the newest replacement. I noticed in the invoice that it's possibly a version 2... APPLE NUUD IPHONE..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "The Structured Settlement Quotes (SSQ) website at structuredsettlement-quotes.com website is infected with malware according to a Sucuri Site check scan run on November 28, 2014. Sucuri states that malicious..."
- "This is a quick email I sent to DealDash today after being annoyed (for the last time) over their dishonest marketing emails. "What's up with the dishonest emails? Just got..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."