Clark, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

I purchased this overpriced product because I was under the impression that my phone would be protected.After a fall of not even three feet my phone cracked while inside the case.

After contacting lifeproof via email, I got no response. I then contacted them over the phone and they were not willing to replace my phone. It says right on their website that the device can sustain a fall of 6.6 ft while in the case when my phone did not even sustain a fall of three feet. That is clearly a false statement.

Save your money!

Don't buy lifeproof products!You will be disappointed!

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #911273

lol

don't drop your phone!! ***

Lifeproof - RUINED MY iPhone 6 Lifeproof "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..." Read more Lifeproof - Iphone 6 Plus Case Review from Connellsville, Pennsylvania Lifeproof "Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not..." Read more Lifeproof Nuud Iphone 6 Case Review from New York, New York Lifeproof "I'm on my 5th iPhone 6plus, and my 4th lifeproof nuud case, w8ing on the newest replacement. I noticed in the invoice that it's possibly a version 2... APPLE NUUD IPHONE..." Read more Lifeproof - Garbage Lifeproof "Was talked into buying a Lifeproof Fre for my Iphone 6 by the good folks at Verizon. Initially, I thought it was a good idea to protect such an expensive..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more