1.4K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c.

We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone case we could have with all their claims on being waterproof, etc.

So, unfortunately, the *** phone got wet and totally ruined. I called LifeProof and they are telling me that I need to have registered the phone for the "Total Water Protection". I'm DO NOT remember seeing a registration card. I only remember seeing a blue plastic "faux phone" that I needed to use to test the case and make sure it didn't fail. So we did this and it seemed good to go. End of story.

Not LifeProof customer service is saying that I needed to complete the registration process within 14 days of purchase AND send them a photo of my working phone. Such BS!! I'm telling the customer service woman I DO not recall seeing any of this info and so APPARENTLY I have to call my local verizon store where I purchased the LifeProof because it turns out if the verizon store is NOT a corporate store, then the registration card doesn't come in the packaging!!!! Are you kidding me!?!?

So I'm waiting for the Verizon store to open so I can call and find out if they are a "Corporate or Independent" store. Now if they are an independent store, then apparently their lifeProofs aren't covered by the "Total Water Protection Plan".

I'm super pissed and will NEVER buy this *** again.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Moline, Illinois, United States #1101449

Oh can it! You failed at doing your due diligence, and now you're crying about the consequences you're facing? Yawn!!!

Go lick your wounds andnurse your Big Gulp of cheap vodka & Sunkist, LMAO