I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c.
We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone case we could have with all their claims on being waterproof, etc.
So, unfortunately, the *** phone got wet and totally ruined. I called LifeProof and they are telling me that I need to have registered the phone for the "Total Water Protection". I'm DO NOT remember seeing a registration card. I only remember seeing a blue plastic "faux phone" that I needed to use to test the case and make sure it didn't fail. So we did this and it seemed good to go. End of story.
Not LifeProof customer service is saying that I needed to complete the registration process within 14 days of purchase AND send them a photo of my working phone. Such BS!! I'm telling the customer service woman I DO not recall seeing any of this info and so APPARENTLY I have to call my local verizon store where I purchased the LifeProof because it turns out if the verizon store is NOT a corporate store, then the registration card doesn't come in the packaging!!!! Are you kidding me!?!?
So I'm waiting for the Verizon store to open so I can call and find out if they are a "Corporate or Independent" store. Now if they are an independent store, then apparently their lifeProofs aren't covered by the "Total Water Protection Plan".
I'm super pissed and will NEVER buy this *** again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Waterproof Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Case failed, phone damaged. Claim process was a joke (credit cad for $50 deductible wouldn't go through) before they figured out issue was on their end. Then they send the..."
- "I bought these silver hoops with crystals at a craft fair where an Origami Owl consultant had a booth. I paid $28 for them, which I thought were a little..."
- "When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."