I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c.
We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone case we could have with all their claims on being waterproof, etc.
So, unfortunately, the *** phone got wet and totally ruined. I called LifeProof and they are telling me that I need to have registered the phone for the "Total Water Protection". I'm DO NOT remember seeing a registration card. I only remember seeing a blue plastic "faux phone" that I needed to use to test the case and make sure it didn't fail. So we did this and it seemed good to go. End of story.
Not LifeProof customer service is saying that I needed to complete the registration process within 14 days of purchase AND send them a photo of my working phone. Such BS!! I'm telling the customer service woman I DO not recall seeing any of this info and so APPARENTLY I have to call my local verizon store where I purchased the LifeProof because it turns out if the verizon store is NOT a corporate store, then the registration card doesn't come in the packaging!!!! Are you kidding me!?!?
So I'm waiting for the Verizon store to open so I can call and find out if they are a "Corporate or Independent" store. Now if they are an independent store, then apparently their lifeProofs aren't covered by the "Total Water Protection Plan".
I'm super pissed and will NEVER buy this *** again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Waterproof Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I have sent in multiple warranty complaints about my case falling apart. The screen protector fell apart and came off of the runner bottom. It no longer does anything useful..."
- "Case failed, phone damaged. Claim process was a joke (credit cad for $50 deductible wouldn't go through) before they figured out issue was on their end. Then they send the..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "NASTY GAL ITEMS SENT WITH HOLES AND TEARS AND CUSTOMER CARE DOESN'T CARE I ordered 12 items and 2 of my items have tears that sit right on the chest. They..."