I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c.
We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone case we could have with all their claims on being waterproof, etc.
So, unfortunately, the *** phone got wet and totally ruined. I called LifeProof and they are telling me that I need to have registered the phone for the "Total Water Protection". I'm DO NOT remember seeing a registration card. I only remember seeing a blue plastic "faux phone" that I needed to use to test the case and make sure it didn't fail. So we did this and it seemed good to go. End of story.
Not LifeProof customer service is saying that I needed to complete the registration process within 14 days of purchase AND send them a photo of my working phone. Such BS!! I'm telling the customer service woman I DO not recall seeing any of this info and so APPARENTLY I have to call my local verizon store where I purchased the LifeProof because it turns out if the verizon store is NOT a corporate store, then the registration card doesn't come in the packaging!!!! Are you kidding me!?!?
So I'm waiting for the Verizon store to open so I can call and find out if they are a "Corporate or Independent" store. Now if they are an independent store, then apparently their lifeProofs aren't covered by the "Total Water Protection Plan".
I'm super pissed and will NEVER buy this *** again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Waterproof Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I waited for two months past release date of iPhone 6 to be able to order my case. Took about 5 days for me to receive the case and it..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "I have scanned the pertinent documents relating my experience with Iyogi. The main problem is that I am not able to use my computer as administrator since the Iyogi..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."