3.0

knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case.Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof.

I jumped through the many hoops they held up for me to get through just to have them come back with:" "These photos you have submitted are not good enough, the photo of the SN is not good enough" I sent this company about 8 .jpgs all told and that still wasn't enough to meet their criteria.After all of this grief, I still need another phone case, I believe this time I WILL GO BACK TO OTTERBOX, THEY have better customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $79. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifeproof and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about iphone 6 case from Lifeproof was customer service treats me poorly , but reviewer liked their product offerings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifeproof.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Lifeproof to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments