If you own a iPhone 5, do yourself a favor, and avoid using the "Lifeproof" brand of protective cases. I have had a problem with one, since the day I bought it, and NINE requests for help from the company, have gone unanswered.
The problem is with the screen protector. It has an inordinate number of air bubbles embedded in it's layers.
I received two different automated responses from the company. The e-mails were identical, with TWO different reasons cited for their untimely response....
I responded to both e-mails, per their instructions, and both of my responses have ALSO gone unanswered.
Lifeproof stated in their "apology" e-mails that they found their own lack of response "unacceptable". In light of their continued indifference to my problem, I am not only agreeing with that, but I will be forwarding this post to three computer/technology magazines, two consumer websites, and ALL of my friends and acquaintances.....Thank you, Lifeproof, for living up to your OWN assessment of the handling of my problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I ordered in August, and since I live in India (the shipping chargers were an additional 40-50 dollars besides the actual price) I had a friend buy it for me..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Don't Not Allow This Company To Work On Your Home, Hire Someone Else, Had Them Fix My Roof And Stucco The Front Of My Home, 5 Years Later, A Two..."
- "This company and all its affiliates,Joonbug, Crave Tickets, SkyNet Media Group LLC, Gabel Enterprises are pathetic, RIP OFF scam artists! I stupidly paid $550 a ticket for my daughter and..."
- "My aunt just died,and we were cleaning out her basement apartment in my moms house.There was a bed frame and a kitchen table and the 4 chairs.My sister and I..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."