Lifeproof Fre muffles your calls and shatters your screens
I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I bought it. No one can hear me, and if you don't hold the phone in just the right way you may as well be talking into a tin can. Everyone says I sound muffled, or far away. BUT- I kept it for the "life proof" quality it is supposed to give...can survive drops from two meters, waterproof... you know the selling points.
Well, I've only had my phone a month and my phone dropped off my bed maybe two feet down onto carpeted floor and my screen shattered while inside the case! I have never been so pissed. If you haven't purchased one yet, don't. I knew I should have returned it already, and if you have one, you should get rid of it asap. The only thing life proof about this case is the case itself. It lifeproofs your phone only in terms of call quality - ZERO. The case will NOT protect your phone and give you sad call quality. No one will be able to hear you without it sounding like you're in some tunnel far, far away.
I can't believe I paid $100 for this piece of junk which made me think it would protect my phone. Their warranty also only covers their case, nothing within the case.
DO NOT BUY LIFE PROOF. To anyone reading, you have been warned. Now I'm off to pay to have my screen fixed and see about taking this POS case back, if I can find my receipt...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want to return my life proof case for a full refund, and have life proof cover the cost of my screen repair. PLUS they should change the wording on their box that only their cases survive drops from 2 M and not the phone itself.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lifeproof Fre Waterproof Iphone 6S Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "We bought the sofa from Conn's in Burleson TX. After 1 year the arm rest started to peel. Contacted Conn's: their reply it is out of warranty. I must..."
- "and mine came damaged as well. The order consisted of three rather sizable pieces of furniture, two Helio chest 3 drawer and 1 Helio chest 5 drawer. The taller piece..."
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."