100% full Not resolved

I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I bought it. No one can hear me, and if you don't hold the phone in just the right way you may as well be talking into a tin can. Everyone says I sound muffled, or far away. BUT- I kept it for the "life proof" quality it is supposed to give...can survive drops from two meters, waterproof... you know the selling points.

Well, I've only had my phone a month and my phone dropped off my bed maybe two feet down onto carpeted floor and my screen shattered while inside the case! I have never been so pissed. If you haven't purchased one yet, don't. I knew I should have returned it already, and if you have one, you should get rid of it asap. The only thing life proof about this case is the case itself. It lifeproofs your phone only in terms of call quality - ZERO. The case will NOT protect your phone and give you sad call quality. No one will be able to hear you without it sounding like you're in some tunnel far, far away.

I can't believe I paid $100 for this piece of junk which made me think it would protect my phone. Their warranty also only covers their case, nothing within the case.

DO NOT BUY LIFE PROOF. To anyone reading, you have been warned. Now I'm off to pay to have my screen fixed and see about taking this POS case back, if I can find my receipt...

Review about: Lifeproof Fre Waterproof Iphone 6S Case.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $250
Preferred solution I want to return my life proof case for a full refund, and have life proof cover the cost of my screen repair. PLUS they should change the wording on their box that only their cases survive drops from 2 M and not the phone itself.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.