I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I bought it. No one can hear me, and if you don't hold the phone in just the right way you may as well be talking into a tin can. Everyone says I sound muffled, or far away. BUT- I kept it for the "life proof" quality it is supposed to give...can survive drops from two meters, waterproof... you know the selling points.
Well, I've only had my phone a month and my phone dropped off my bed maybe two feet down onto carpeted floor and my screen shattered while inside the case! I have never been so pissed. If you haven't purchased one yet, don't. I knew I should have returned it already, and if you have one, you should get rid of it asap. The only thing life proof about this case is the case itself. It lifeproofs your phone only in terms of call quality - ZERO. The case will NOT protect your phone and give you sad call quality. No one will be able to hear you without it sounding like you're in some tunnel far, far away.
I can't believe I paid $100 for this piece of junk which made me think it would protect my phone. Their warranty also only covers their case, nothing within the case.
DO NOT BUY LIFE PROOF. To anyone reading, you have been warned. Now I'm off to pay to have my screen fixed and see about taking this POS case back, if I can find my receipt...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want to return my life proof case for a full refund, and have life proof cover the cost of my screen repair. PLUS they should change the wording on their box that only their cases survive drops from 2 M and not the phone itself.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lifeproof Fre Waterproof Iphone 6S Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "If you own a iPhone 5, do yourself a favor, and avoid using the "Lifeproof" brand of protective cases. I have had a problem with one, since the day I..."
- "I purchased this overpriced product because I was under the impression that my phone would be protected. After a fall of not even three feet my phone cracked while inside..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "I really dont know what flowers model my husband sent me since he is out for valentine's. But not what we expected. So disappointed...."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."