2.1

So this is my 2nd lifeproof case in about 6 months and I am extremely frustrated because my first case this same thing happened also the charge port cover broke on that one I sent it in and got a new one and this one it happen again. I didn't realize it till my phone started acting slow so I checked the case because I've had my phone around water considering it's a "LIFEPROOF" case and saw this happened yet again!! I honestly am about ready to not use these cases anymore because they get damaged very easily and are supposed to be lifeproof but aren't if you have to continue to buy or send them into warranty all the time.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lifeproof iphone 6 case from Lifeproof and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lifeproof to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifeproof for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments