Featured Not resolved
1.4

Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not clip together properly due to a molding defect in the plastic.I figured maybe it will be fine once it's on the phone, so I use the case for 3 days and the plastic tabs that close the charging port break off, i submitted a warranty claim with pictures per Lifeproof on 3-23-15 to which they respond asking for pictures again, I resend Lifeproof pictures and they process the order and tell me it's back ordered and should recieve it in 3-4 weeks.

On 4-20-15 I called Lifeproof and they have no idea when they will recieve more cases and that I'm out of luck until then.

I'm done with Lifeproof and their parent Otterbox, I went through the same warranty BS with Otterbox with a Defender in December and got no response. I now have $200 in junk cases laying at my house.

Lifeproof's customer service reps are professional but they have no clue what's going on.Lifeproof- it took you 6 months to design, test, and deliver this product that lasted 3 days, you should probably go back to the drawing board.

dfirestone24 wrote the review because of bad quality at Lifeproof and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lifeproof to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifeproof iphone 6 plus case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments