1.1

My phone is completely shattered. I dropped it when I was getting out of the car. I didn't sign up or register my phone with lifeproof so now I have no coverage and have to purchase a new one.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifeproof and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifeproof.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Lifeproof to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

um so what is your "complaint" here then? you dropped it yet you admit you didn't register or sign up? i just don't get when people post "complaints" like this and don't put into the text what the issue is they're upset about.

to Anonymous #1168002

the fact that it's a lifeproof case should be enough information to justify why this customer is upset.