To LifeProof Support and Legal Department,

I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. My last two conversations with customer service and my last email all indicated that your Legal Department would be contacting me. Eventually, a notice arrived telling me to wait longer.

"...If you do not hear from our Legal Department, it means that they have also determined that your claim should be denied."

I've waited 2 weeks from the time this message came and have not heard anything. Do I just shrug my shoulders and walk away with a ruined phone?

I am left with an $700 iPhone that was damaged by using your product when it was just a few weeks old. LifeProof has not even acknowledged the fact that the case I purchased has a manufacturing defect. I took photos in June and have been waiting for the Legal Department to request them. Wouldn't this be a necessary tool in deciding if my 'claim should be settled'? I am attaching them here...again.

My next step here will be advised by my lawyer. In the meantime, I'm taking my frustration to social media since you are giving me no way to communicate with you directly. This way, other consumers will be aware of what happens if they have a problem with your product.

Still hoping for LifeProof to do right,

Jenn P.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

russ-89

Lifeproof twpp has accepted my claim and promised a new phone and case for almost a month now telling me that they just can't get one in to send me.

Still waiting.