To LifeProof Support and Legal Department,
I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. My last two conversations with customer service and my last email all indicated that your Legal Department would be contacting me. Eventually, a notice arrived telling me to wait longer.
"...If you do not hear from our Legal Department, it means that they have also determined that your claim should be denied."
I've waited 2 weeks from the time this message came and have not heard anything. Do I just shrug my shoulders and walk away with a ruined phone?
I am left with an $700 iPhone that was damaged by using your product when it was just a few weeks old. LifeProof has not even acknowledged the fact that the case I purchased has a manufacturing defect. I took photos in June and have been waiting for the Legal Department to request them. Wouldn't this be a necessary tool in deciding if my 'claim should be settled'? I am attaching them here...again.
My next step here will be advised by my lawyer. In the meantime, I'm taking my frustration to social media since you are giving me no way to communicate with you directly. This way, other consumers will be aware of what happens if they have a problem with your product.
Still hoping for LifeProof to do right,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."