To LifeProof Support and Legal Department,
I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. My last two conversations with customer service and my last email all indicated that your Legal Department would be contacting me. Eventually, a notice arrived telling me to wait longer.
"...If you do not hear from our Legal Department, it means that they have also determined that your claim should be denied."
I've waited 2 weeks from the time this message came and have not heard anything. Do I just shrug my shoulders and walk away with a ruined phone?
I am left with an $700 iPhone that was damaged by using your product when it was just a few weeks old. LifeProof has not even acknowledged the fact that the case I purchased has a manufacturing defect. I took photos in June and have been waiting for the Legal Department to request them. Wouldn't this be a necessary tool in deciding if my 'claim should be settled'? I am attaching them here...again.
My next step here will be advised by my lawyer. In the meantime, I'm taking my frustration to social media since you are giving me no way to communicate with you directly. This way, other consumers will be aware of what happens if they have a problem with your product.
Still hoping for LifeProof to do right,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."