Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case.Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case.
Had to go to about phone which after searching for a while to get the IMEI number which is not on the about page of a Samsung Galaxy S7 so after 25 minutes of wasted search time I sent them a picture of the box with the IMEI number. The system took it and then sent me a contract number. So I think I'll check the registration with them. I was told the IMEI number isn't on the about page as per their instructions.
Note the case with instructions only fits the Samsung Galaxy S7 nothing else. They told me its Samsung's fault not theirs that the IMEI number isn't on the screen shot. So her next comment is that they won't honor any claims. This is day one with the case.
So why did we or why would anybody pay $89.00 dollars for a case to protect the phone when they don't honor it. They have copies of receipt for phone and case.
They have proof of IMEI ( that just proves I have the box) I didn't know people buy a lot of boxes from Verizon maybe Lifeproof thinks we tie a sting between them and yell ( Can You Hear Me Now?).
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor excuses made
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lifeproof Fre Samsung Galaxy S7 Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I ordered in August, and since I live in India (the shipping chargers were an additional 40-50 dollars besides the actual price) I had a friend buy it for me..."
- "This guy Nick Garulay is doing some amazing things for Thrive and le-vel. He's using his marketing and web skills to build a team under him. I'm not a fan..."
- "In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area..."
- "I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair. The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."