Lifeproof make the validation process to difficult

Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case.Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case.

Had to go to about phone which after searching for a while to get the IMEI number which is not on the about page of a Samsung Galaxy S7 so after 25 minutes of wasted search time I sent them a picture of the box with the IMEI number. The system took it and then sent me a contract number. So I think I'll check the registration with them. I was told the IMEI number isn't on the about page as per their instructions.

Note the case with instructions only fits the Samsung Galaxy S7 nothing else. They told me its Samsung's fault not theirs that the IMEI number isn't on the screen shot. So her next comment is that they won't honor any claims. This is day one with the case.

So why did we or why would anybody pay $89.00 dollars for a case to protect the phone when they don't honor it. They have copies of receipt for phone and case.

They have proof of IMEI ( that just proves I have the box) I didn't know people buy a lot of boxes from Verizon maybe Lifeproof thinks we tie a sting between them and yell ( Can You Hear Me Now?).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Lifeproof Fre Samsung Galaxy S7 Case
Review category
review #873232 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lifeproof? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 10 #1183539 Las Vegas, Nevada

Why would you need a life proof case for the s7.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lifeproof. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lifeproof.
Filing a new complaint about