Naples, Florida

Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case.Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case.

Had to go to about phone which after searching for a while to get the IMEI number which is not on the about page of a Samsung Galaxy S7 so after 25 minutes of wasted search time I sent them a picture of the box with the IMEI number. The system took it and then sent me a contract number. So I think I'll check the registration with them. I was told the IMEI number isn't on the about page as per their instructions.

Note the case with instructions only fits the Samsung Galaxy S7 nothing else. They told me its Samsung's fault not theirs that the IMEI number isn't on the screen shot. So her next comment is that they won't honor any claims. This is day one with the case.

So why did we or why would anybody pay $89.00 dollars for a case to protect the phone when they don't honor it. They have copies of receipt for phone and case.

They have proof of IMEI ( that just proves I have the box) I didn't know people buy a lot of boxes from Verizon maybe Lifeproof thinks we tie a sting between them and yell ( Can You Hear Me Now?).

Review about: Lifeproof Samsung Galaxy S7 Cell Phone Case.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor excuses made.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1183539

Why would you need a life proof case for the s7.