Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case.Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case.
Had to go to about phone which after searching for a while to get the IMEI number which is not on the about page of a Samsung Galaxy S7 so after 25 minutes of wasted search time I sent them a picture of the box with the IMEI number. The system took it and then sent me a contract number. So I think I'll check the registration with them. I was told the IMEI number isn't on the about page as per their instructions.
Note the case with instructions only fits the Samsung Galaxy S7 nothing else. They told me its Samsung's fault not theirs that the IMEI number isn't on the screen shot. So her next comment is that they won't honor any claims. This is day one with the case.
So why did we or why would anybody pay $89.00 dollars for a case to protect the phone when they don't honor it. They have copies of receipt for phone and case.
They have proof of IMEI ( that just proves I have the box) I didn't know people buy a lot of boxes from Verizon maybe Lifeproof thinks we tie a sting between them and yell ( Can You Hear Me Now?).
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor excuses made
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lifeproof Fre Samsung Galaxy S7 Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "To be honest my husband and I went to se e the offer they had for Oct and we are truly satisfy with there service Alex is a professional he..."
- "I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair. The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb..."
- "This guy Nick Garulay is doing some amazing things for Thrive and le-vel. He's using his marketing and web skills to build a team under him. I'm not a fan..."