São Paulo, State Of São Paulo

I bought case lifeproof to iphone 6

The case broke within warranty period and i sent many times by email to warranty sector and never heard back .

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifeproof and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifeproof.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Lifeproof to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Lifeproof - Iphone 6 Plus Case Review from Connellsville, Pennsylvania Lifeproof "Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not..." Read more Lifeproof make the validation process to difficult Lifeproof "Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case. Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case...." Read more Lifeproof Fre muffles your calls and shatters your screens Lifeproof "I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I..." Read more Lifeproof Iphone 6 Case Review from Desert Hot Springs, California Lifeproof "So this is my 2nd lifeproof case in about 6 months and I am extremely frustrated because my first case this same thing happened also the charge port cover broke..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more