I waited for two months past release date of iPhone 6 to be able to order my case.Took about 5 days for me to receive the case and it came out of the box warped!
I returned the case on warranty and after waiting I receive an iPhone 5 case to replace my broken 6 case!This company is pathetic.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "We sit for 5 hours when we got this car it was the only one they would show us. They waited till it started raining to even show it to..."
- "Do you know that you have an employee stealing from you..Darrin Reynolds got me box loads of poison off the truck and said dont tell anyone this is controlled substance....im..."
- "I know it's fast food - but Seriously?! The slice of cheese is thicker than the 'Hamburger'! So paper thin you can almost see through it!?! Quality control is really..."