Brentwood, Tennessee

I waited for two months past release date of iPhone 6 to be able to order my case.Took about 5 days for me to receive the case and it came out of the box warped!

I returned the case on warranty and after waiting I receive an iPhone 5 case to replace my broken 6 case!This company is pathetic.

Review about: Lifeproof Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Phil
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates #925726

The case is not warped, it is how it was designed, every single lifeproof case for the iphone 6 is that way, you should do research before assuming you received a defective product.

Review about Lifeproof Iphone 6 Case Nuud Series from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Lifeproof "DON'T EVER use this product!!! It doesn't work & they don't stand behind it! A brand NEW iPhone 6 destroyed!!!!! Please pass the word... They claim water proof..." Read more Review about Lifeproof Nuud Iphone 6 Case from New York, New York Lifeproof "I'm on my 5th iPhone 6plus, and my 4th lifeproof nuud case, w8ing on the newest replacement. I noticed in the invoice that it's possibly a version 2... APPLE NUUD IPHONE..." Read more Review about Lifeproof Case from Statesville, North Carolina Lifeproof "My daughter had her phone in her lifeproof case and headphones attached. The headphones pulled on it and the phone shattered. It wasn't even dropped. Wth. I want a..." Read more LifeProof is a Joke...7 weeks and waiting still. Lifeproof "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more