Lifeproof - Review about Iphone 6 Plus Case from Connellsville, Pennsylvania
Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not clip together properly due to a molding defect in the plastic.I figured maybe it will be fine once it's on the phone, so I use the case for 3 days and the plastic tabs that close the charging port break off, i submitted a warranty claim with pictures per Lifeproof on 3-23-15 to which they respond asking for pictures again, I resend Lifeproof pictures and they process the order and tell me it's back ordered and should recieve it in 3-4 weeks.
On 4-20-15 I called Lifeproof and they have no idea when they will recieve more cases and that I'm out of luck until then.
I'm done with Lifeproof and their parent Otterbox, I went through the same warranty BS with Otterbox with a Defender in December and got no response. I now have $200 in junk cases laying at my house.
Lifeproof's customer service reps are professional but they have no clue what's going on.Lifeproof- it took you 6 months to design, test, and deliver this product that lasted 3 days, you should probably go back to the drawing board.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 Plus Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."