Lifeproof - Review about Iphone 6 Plus Case from Connellsville, Pennsylvania

175 of 282 Lifeproof reviews

Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not clip together properly due to a molding defect in the plastic.I figured maybe it will be fine once it's on the phone, so I use the case for 3 days and the plastic tabs that close the charging port break off, i submitted a warranty claim with pictures per Lifeproof on 3-23-15 to which they respond asking for pictures again, I resend Lifeproof pictures and they process the order and tell me it's back ordered and should recieve it in 3-4 weeks.

On 4-20-15 I called Lifeproof and they have no idea when they will recieve more cases and that I'm out of luck until then.

I'm done with Lifeproof and their parent Otterbox, I went through the same warranty BS with Otterbox with a Defender in December and got no response. I now have $200 in junk cases laying at my house.

Lifeproof's customer service reps are professional but they have no clue what's going on.Lifeproof- it took you 6 months to design, test, and deliver this product that lasted 3 days, you should probably go back to the drawing board.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Iphone 6 Plus Case
Review category
Shopping
review #624610 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lifeproof? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 3 No 3
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
175 of 282 Lifeproof reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lifeproof. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lifeproof.
Filing a new complaint about
×