Lifeproof - Review about Iphone 6 Plus Case from Connellsville, Pennsylvania
Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not clip together properly due to a molding defect in the plastic.I figured maybe it will be fine once it's on the phone, so I use the case for 3 days and the plastic tabs that close the charging port break off, i submitted a warranty claim with pictures per Lifeproof on 3-23-15 to which they respond asking for pictures again, I resend Lifeproof pictures and they process the order and tell me it's back ordered and should recieve it in 3-4 weeks.
On 4-20-15 I called Lifeproof and they have no idea when they will recieve more cases and that I'm out of luck until then.
I'm done with Lifeproof and their parent Otterbox, I went through the same warranty BS with Otterbox with a Defender in December and got no response. I now have $200 in junk cases laying at my house.
Lifeproof's customer service reps are professional but they have no clue what's going on.Lifeproof- it took you 6 months to design, test, and deliver this product that lasted 3 days, you should probably go back to the drawing board.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 Plus Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I waited for two months past release date of iPhone 6 to be able to order my case. Took about 5 days for me to receive the case and it..."
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."