League City, Texas

My phone is completely shattered. I dropped it when I was getting out of the car. I didn't sign up or register my phone with lifeproof so now I have no coverage and have to purchase a new one.

Review about: Lifeproof Iphone Case.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

um so what is your "complaint" here then? you dropped it yet you admit you didn't register or sign up? i just don't get when people post "complaints" like this and don't put into the text what the issue is they're upset about.

to Anonymous #1168002

the fact that it's a lifeproof case should be enough information to justify why this customer is upset.

Review about Lifeproof Iphone 6 Case from Enterprise, Nevada Lifeproof "I love this case. I just completed a Spartan Super mud run with it. Since I was the helper on this course, my miles were logging with MapMyRun, Snapchat was..." Read more Lifeproof make the validation process to difficult Lifeproof "Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case. Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case...." Read more Lifeproof Iphone 6 Plus Cell Phone Case Review Lifeproof "Sucks. My iPhone 6 Plus shattered falling three feet and then dropped in water now phone fully destroyed. So frustrating. Bulky case no use! ..." Read more LifeProof is a Joke...7 weeks and waiting still. Lifeproof "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more