I'm on my 5th iPhone 6plus, and my 4th lifeproof nuud case, w8ing on the newest replacement.I noticed in the invoice that it's possibly a version 2...
APPLE NUUD IPHONE 6 PLUS BLACK AMER V2
Anyway at over 100$ it's failed in almost every way possible and I can't wheat anyone when the case is brand new and working to protect the phone.
I hope that they get on the ball quick and fix the proble already with a redesign. If not, please at least replace it with an updated part... Something redesigned perhaps. They tried telling me that it was because I was buying a black case and not the white...
This is crazy, to think I've had more problems with the newest I phone avalibel then I ever did with an unprotected iPhone of previous generations with a shattered screen...Oh well we shall see Oh and the case seems to have dented the back of my newest phone, and lifeproof said they cannot do anything to fix that problem because they don't make the phones...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lifeproof Nuud Iphone 6 Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I love this case. I just completed a Spartan Super mud run with it. Since I was the helper on this course, my miles were logging with MapMyRun, Snapchat was..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."