Lifeproof - Review about Warranty Complaints from Newark, New Jersey
I have sent in multiple warranty complaints about my case falling apart.The screen protector fell apart and came off of the runner bottom.
It no longer does anything useful and it it completely useless.
I have emailed them multiple times sent in multiple claims and haven't once heard back from them.It's a manufacture defect and they won't do a thing about the lack of quality put into this case.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Warranty Complaints
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "The bag is dirty, unclean inside and outside, I cannot use it. If you are selling a bag that expensive I think it should be in a better condition...."
- "Here are the pictures of the hose that busted and the container it came in. It was a 50 foot...."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."