Lifeproof - Review about Warranty Complaints from Newark, New Jersey
I have sent in multiple warranty complaints about my case falling apart.The screen protector fell apart and came off of the runner bottom.
It no longer does anything useful and it it completely useless.
I have emailed them multiple times sent in multiple claims and haven't once heard back from them.It's a manufacture defect and they won't do a thing about the lack of quality put into this case.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Warranty Complaints
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "Can't believe the situation at la fitness north bergen, the spinning salon is in very bad conditions, cycles are broken, floor is, cant explain, send a picture. This situation takes..."
- "EWR (NJ) direct to POS (Trinidad). The United Club was unfortunate and so was the outdated 737-800 (UA1505) that took us to our Christmas vacation. Save your money folks, and..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."