Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.1

This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which is going to cost me another $650.00 plus all the extra costs like the new start-up fee will be another $34.00 and taxes etc.,

Advertised to be in water for up to an hour, my hand splashed into the water for an instant and my phone was ruined. Unbeknownst to me the power button cover had become halfway unattached so my phone didn't just take a quick splash that it may have recovered from, the case completely flooded and totally shorted out my phone beyond all repair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lifeproof iphone 6 cell phone case and associated monetary loss in the amount of $850. Lifeproof needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lifeproof iphone 6 cell phone case in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lifeproof.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1154685

Anyone willing to spend hundreds of dollars on a cell phone deserves to be ripped off. There is much more to life than staring at a phone all day. It makes people look completely id1ot1c.

to Anonymous #1159089

So does spending your time trolling the internet!