2.0

After just a couple of months using a Lifeproof case on an iPhone 5, it broke in the pool under normal conditions. It suddenly started leaking and let in enough water to ruin the phone. Having a crappy quality case for such an expensive product and calling it "lifeproof is baloney. This is an unacceptable business model. Try calling it dayproof or at most monthproof. I wish it didn't have such a decent brand reputation. Any recommendations for something quality?

It's cool that they replace the case.. but too bad it is garbage and ruins a super expensive iPhone.

Sucks.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lifeproof. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Lifeproof to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty misleading. Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifeproof lifeproof iphone 5 case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

I have had the same problem happen to me two days ago. Anything we can do? My 700 dollar iphone is ruined and the did nothing about it.