1.7

I paid over 90.00 for my Lifeproof case from BestBuy because I believed there was a warranty on my phone as I had been seeing advertisements saying such. Well, water got in my case while vacationing and since I DID NOT BUY THE CASE FROM VERIZON, there is NO warranty for my iPhone 6.

False advertising is at the very least what is going on. I will NEVER buy another Lifeproof case again and I have had numerous ones for myself and family.

I have called Lifeproof and BestBuy to no avail and Im not done with my campaign against this type of *** in advertising.

This reviewer shared experience about "out of pocket 600.00 for new phone as a college student" and wants this business to "i firmly believe that i should be compensated with a new iphone 6. why would i spend the same cost at best buy for the case that i would have spent at verizon and not gotten the same warranty had i known i had to buy it at verizon?" as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifeproof. The most disappointing about lifeproof iphone 6 case from Lifeproof was deceptive advertising and not really waterproof , but reviewer liked previous protections with other phones. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifeproof.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Lifeproof to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments