Purchased Fre LifeProof case and iphone6 on 05/29/15.Went swimming on 06/07/15 and iphone6 got damaged.

Paid the $50 service fee before reading customer reviews. Called to cancel claim; serviced my phone elsewhere. Was told I wouldn't be refunded and couldn't cancel claim before replacement phone is sent. Hoping replacement gets here soon so I can send it back to void the $600 fee.

Basically I'm out $795 for putting my trust into a company that I should have researched first.

I better not get charged $600 after returning their replacement phone.

Walk away people, the $97 (Verizon) LifeProof case is not worth the price of your phone.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $795. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lifeproof. The most disappointing about iphone 6 case at Lifeproof was faulty product and warranty misleading Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifeproof.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Lifeproof to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Modesto, California, United States #993668

I had just purchased a Fre Power Case and received it last week.I went to test it and it leaked.

Luckily, my phone was not in the case at the time of the testing, however, because it's a battery case, it won't charge my phone (which I think might be a good thing). It could have shorted my phone battery as well.

Oh well, if it turns out that they refuse to send me a replacement, I would have no problem being short $130 rather than $650.Lesson learned.