1.3

Purchased case a little over a month ago.Completed the water test.

Put it underwater to take pictures and water seeped in without me knowing. As soon a phone shut off I new there was a problem. Phone was a total loss. I contacted lifeproof to see if the would at least give me a refund on the case (not even two months old) and they told me that they would not because I purchased it at a Sprint store.

Really? Its still a lifeproof case...Does it really matter where I bought it?? They said they would send me a new case??? For what phone???

Their first case killed it!

I cant understand why they wont give me a refund for their damaged product.Very disappointed and will make sure to let everyone know not to invest in lifeproof!!

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality, warranty issue, damaged or defective, " of iphone 6 case from Lifeproof. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Lifeproof to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dont stand behind their product, water damaged i phone 6, will not give me refund for damaged product and no refund because purchased at sprint store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifeproof for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1177812

Life proof sucks got my brand new phone broke *** bags