First LifeProof Case was for my Samsung Galaxy S4.The first day I bought it, I took it in the pool to test out the waterproof feature after having tested the seal.

After 10 minutes of regular use, I come out of the water to find that not only has water made it inside the case, but the touch screen is no longer functional. I assume I had a defective case. I spent $200 fixing my phone and a phone call to the warranty department resulted in me receiving a brand new case. Brand new case and brand new phone in hand I use it no issues for about a week.

After dropping it ONCE, I spot a chip of glass missing off my screen and a crack beginning to form along the corner. This resulted in a snowball effect with the end product of my phone becoming a shattered, cracked mess. I did not pursue the matter because all the customer service will do for you is send you another incompetent case unable to protect from any of the elements listed on its packaging. Not only is the name Lifeproof EXTREMELY MISLEADING, the label is inconsistent with its actual capabilities.

Ive received better protection from a $2 case from China on Ebay.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments