Case failed, phone damaged.Claim process was a joke (credit cad for $50 deductible wouldn't go through) before they figured out issue was on their end.
Then they send the wrong color case and phone. Before even receiving replacement, they began sending emails that they hadn't received return yet. Once they did, harassing emails that we didn't remove from iTunes account (we did). They then have the nerve to charge my credit card an additional $600 because they claimed they couldn't fix the phone.
Seriously? They were approved to charge $50, not $600 and never said there was a charge if they couldn't refurb the phone. Buyer beware!
Buy anything but one of these products.This is a classic opportunity for a class action lawsuit if I ever saw one.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "I bought case lifeproof to iphone 6The case broke within warranty period and i sent many times by email to warranty sector and never heard back ...."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."