100% full Not resolved

Case failed, phone damaged.Claim process was a joke (credit cad for $50 deductible wouldn't go through) before they figured out issue was on their end.

Then they send the wrong color case and phone. Before even receiving replacement, they began sending emails that they hadn't received return yet. Once they did, harassing emails that we didn't remove from iTunes account (we did). They then have the nerve to charge my credit card an additional $600 because they claimed they couldn't fix the phone.

Seriously? They were approved to charge $50, not $600 and never said there was a charge if they couldn't refurb the phone. Buyer beware!

Buy anything but one of these products.This is a classic opportunity for a class action lawsuit if I ever saw one.

Review about: Lifeproof Cell Phone Case.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments

Lifeproof Iphone 6 Case Nuud Series Review from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Lifeproof "DON'T EVER use this product!!! It doesn't work & they don't stand behind it! A brand NEW iPhone 6 destroyed!!!!! Please pass the word... They claim water proof..." Read more Lifeproof - RUINED MY iPhone 6 Lifeproof "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..." Read more Lifeproof Fre for iPhone 6, cracked case - cracked screen Lifeproof "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...." Read more Lifeproof Iphone 6 Case Review from Desert Hot Springs, California Lifeproof "So this is my 2nd lifeproof case in about 6 months and I am extremely frustrated because my first case this same thing happened also the charge port cover broke..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more