Apple replaced my iPhone for non-water damage issue.The Lifeproof case failed and the "new" phone was damaged by water.

Apparently Lifeproof has a policy where only the registered device is covered. I did not see this anywhere before buying and registering the product. Therefore if you ever have a defective phone your Lifeproof warranty is worthless. What a crock.

Will never buy this product again. I telephoned the company several times. The customer service representatives, and I use that term loosely, are trained well in how to apologize but do nothing. I asked several times to hold for a supervisor and was told I could not hold and take up the line.

I also asked to speak to a supervisor, none was available and when I asked to have one call me I was told they would pass the information to a supervisor but no one ever called.

I asked for names and numbers of company executive but was denied.This company is, in my opinion, a total sham.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $269. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifeproof. The most disappointing about lifeproof case from Lifeproof was no contact from the company, not honoring the warranty and poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifeproof.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Lifeproof to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifeproof?

Comments